Group leaders Personal Details:
Group Members’ Contact Details:
This does not need to be completed at this stage, but full contact details including date of birth will have to be supplied ahead of the course
Declaration of fitness to take part in sailing:
We declare to the best of our knowledge we are not suffering from epilepsy, giddy spells, severe asthma or diabetes, angina or other serious heart condition and we are fit to take part in the course.
Booking Conditions for practical courses:
- A non- refundable deposit of £100 per person is paid at the time of booking by bank transfer or credit card.
- Balance is due 1 month before the course starts.
- Trafalgar sailing (Active Travel Ltd) reserve the right to use another coded yacht.
- The client accepts that the course or charter is taken at his/her own risk.
- Trafalgar sailing (Active Travel Ltd) cannot be held responsible for force majeure, natural disasters, terrorist and political events.
- Cancellation by the client: If more than 1 months notice is given only the deposit will be forfeit. If less than 1 month the full amount is due. The course fee cannot be refunded once the course has started. Cancellation by Trafalgar Sailing, full refund limited to fees paid to Trafalgar Sailing (Active Travel Ltd).
- If at anytime during the course you have a concern, please let us know immediately. Either to your RYA Instructor or the shore based staff.
- Sometimes people share photographs/video of the sailing course. This includes social media. Should you not wish to have your photograph being taken or shared whilst you are on board please let us know.
- Trafalgar sailing Active Travel Ltd is an equal opportunity company.
I declare that we are physically able to take part in the course and we are willing to comply with the safety requirements: